This web page provides access to a variety of resources related to academic freedom. Over time, it will expand to communicate news about consultations and reflect additional inputs and initiatives.
Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions or questions about the reference material by opening the
e-mail link at the bottom of the page.
- Academic Freedom in Collective Bargaining Agreements (PDF)
- American Political Science Association(PDF)
- Association of Universities and Colleges Canada(PDF)
- Canadian Association of University Teachers Statements(PDF)
- Iacobucci Report Recommendations(PDF)
- Recommended Readings on Academic Freedom(PDF)
- UNESCO Recommendation(PDF)
- York University Statements and Declarations 2009-2010 (PDF)
Please forward your comments, suggestions or questions to: email@example.com