- The Committee is responsible for consultations and recommendations to Senate on academic plans and policies as well as other major academic initiatives, especially those that have academic resource implications or involve structures such as Faculties and constituent units, centres and institutes, and chairs and professorships.
Members and Mandate
- APPRC current members
- Terms of Reference
- Senate Organization Chart
- Committee Composition
- Current Initiatives and Priorities
- Joint Sub-Committee on Quality Assurance
- Sub-Committee on Organized Research Units
- Technical Sub-Committee
Meetings are held every 2 weeks on Thursdays from 9:30 am to 11:30 am in the Kaneff Tower, Room 1048 unless otherwise indicated.
October 19 (Glendon Campus)
April 19 (Glendon Campus)